The shop is split over two levels with jewellery on the ground floor and a plethora of other goods to be found on the upper level, along with our changing room.
- Charming silver jewellery with a range of exquisite stones sourced from around the world
- Beaded jewellery from Carrie Elspeth
- Handcrafted metalwork by Penny Williams
- Beautiful, nature inspired bronze jewellery by Michael Michaud. Also exhibited in the V&A.
- Colourful anodised aluminium jewellery by Hazel Atkinson
- Ethical clothing made from hemp, bamboo and organic cotton by Brain Tree
- Changing room
- Polished and enamelled recycled aluminium by Azeti
- Recycled glasses
- Ceramic animals
- Exclusive Lancaster Collection scented candles and room diffusers
- Hand carved wooden birds by Archipelago
- Polish imported porcelain by Pottery from Poland
- Wrought iron candle sticks by Belltrees Forge